Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Seacrest Out



I'm done.

Today was the first Tuesday that I have walked into the office with no knowledge of what happened last night on 24

And guess what ...

Nobody is talking about it.

I guess I just came to the point where if our government was run that poorly - I would have to join Alec Baldwin and Barbara Streisand and move to Canada (didn't they promise to do that before the '04 election?)

I could handle Jack's annoying daughter Kimberly.

I could handle them killing of Edgar.

I could even handle bending the time-space continuum in getting across LA in one 3 minute commercial break.

But this year's whole thing with the President and VP and MORE MOLES inside the top brass is just to much.

Anyone who enjoyed Star Wars is willing to put aside physics ... but if Chewbaca had turned out to be a mole who was really phoning Darth Vader out the the hall on his cell phone from the most secure building in the world ... you might walk away.

So Jack ... good luck. May you can Chloe finally do the deed and for Chloe's sake, may it take longer than it does to get across LA in the land of 24.

No comments: