Thursday, May 17, 2007

Miles To Go Before They Sleep


Mathew, Erin and AJ have started fresh new blogs as they begin their journey to Milwaukee and a fresh new start at 'KTI.


Someone recently told me that the three most stressful things in an average person's life: Moving, Starting A New Job, Having a First Kid.


Our new morning show is tackling two of them at once. They will most likely have to pack up their computers in the next day or two - so the posts may be spotty. But only until they start at 'KTI on Tuesday 5/29.




Erin:


AJ:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just one word of advice. I'm sure we won't hear from Jurko anymore. Fine, but if these guys bring up another football or baseball team around here, expect to have your listeners turn the dial. You'd better warn them.

Anonymous said...

Have them take their time getting here...no one wants them.

Anonymous said...

How embarrassing. The last post does not represent the fine people of Milwaukee. I really did not think my friends and neighbors were so small minded. Welcome new people. No one I know is like the last poster. Notice he or she is anonymous. Good luck Gene at WTMJ and I will watch you on 4 Gino. And welcome new people. I will try you out too.