Friday, March 16, 2007

Where is My FLUX-CAPACITOR?

I'm a time shifter.

No - not some cool thing from a sci-fi movie. I just realized I don't really take vacation, I just shift time around.

I am leaving for a week's vacation in Florida tomorrow morning. In order to prepare for the vacation, I have been working late every night this week - not to mention spending some time last weekend writing reports.

Then when I get back, I will most likely have to work late a few days to catch-up.

So what I really did was do a week and a half's work this week - and the same when I return.

BTW: I saw something on-line talking about the physical possibility of traveling through time. If you have ever studied physics, you understand about dimensions. Time is one of them.

Like Marty McFly said: "It's heavy stuff."

Decide for yourself:


I off until 3/
26 with no blog access: Happy Trails!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you can't take a vacation from your blog. Your blog is the only KTI blog worth reading. It's always positive, upbeat and worth reading.

Safe travels and positive thoughts for short lines at the airport!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bob! The blogs have been great, but I have one complaint that I hope I'm not alone on:

"I WANT MY FLASHBACK FRIDAY BACK!!!!"

Flashback Friday is my one day to enjoy the past and not have to hear the same 5 artists every hour (you know who they are).

Hope your vacation is/was great!

Cindy Huber said...

Hi Bob,

will miss you but hope you have an awesome time in Florida! Be sure to bring back some sun and if you remember please bring back some of that awesome fresh-frozen giant pink shrimp they have at the airport right before you get on the planes...it's at the same place that sells grits and collard greens...

Cindy Huber