Friday, February 9, 2007

What's that song that goes "Woo-Hoo ?"

I get a lot of calls from 'KTI listeners wanting to know artists and titles of songs. Most of the time they will have picked up the 'hook' ... sometimes referred to as a 'refrain' in the music world. They will sing us a line or two:




"To the left, to the left," - Beyonce / Irreplaceable


    "It just takes some time ... da, da, da...." Jimmy Eat World / The Middle


"I said Woe hoe ... woe hoe ... woe how ... you're not the one for me." KT Tunstall / Black Horse and the Cherry Tree.


As much as we want to help - when listeners call and can't sing any lyrics - it gets tough. I always make sure callers know I am not insulting their humming ... but I usually cannot make it out.

Thank goodness for the Internet. Here is a site that should do it for you:

http://www.midomi.com/

I have yet to try it - so if you do: let me know if it works.

No comments: