Saturday, February 24, 2007

Have You Got the Mc-Phee-Ver?

This weekend, our new song awaiting your vote is Katherine McPhee's "Over it."

Beginning at 6am, you can log-on and tell us whether or not you want to hear this song on 'KTI.

I got a call from someone who does not like Nelly Furtado's new single Say It Right.

I asked him if he voted last weekend. He did not.

I asked him if he knew we were voting on the song. He said he did.

I asked him if he voted. He did not.

Why ...

He did not have time.

I guarantee that the time it took to place a call to me was double, maybe triple the time it took to vote on-line.

I know there are those who think one vote among hundreds means nothing. But I can tell you it means more than one phone call.

Why?

Because we are a mass appeal hits station. We play what the masses want to hear: not one caller. Taking information from a survey is valuable.

BTW: Our next INSIDERS music survey will post Monday morning @ 6am. After a couple of 90's surveys, we are once again back into the 00's.

Again - if you want to have a say in the music we play: this is the way to be heard.

No comments: