Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Doctor Doctor - Give Me The News ...


KTI people are honest and don't wanna miss work. For that, I am very grateful. I have managed staffs in the past where the art of using one's sick days was a game.


But I never heard any this good (courtesy of http://www.careerbulider.com/)


  • Employee was poisoned by his mother-in-law.

  • A buffalo escaped from the game reserve and kept charging the employee every time she tried to go to her car from her house.

  • Employee broke his leg snowboarding off his roof while drunk.

  • Employee's wife said he couldn't come into work because he had a lot of chores to do around the house.

  • Employee's mother was in jail.

  • The employee was sad.

41% of managers say they have received suspicious excuses. The rest of them must have used web-sites like this:




I love the WARNING area at the bottom ... like you're going to BLOW IT STUPID ... I didn't have the guts to click the link on "How To Fake An Injury."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know what happened to Dan Kyle????????

Anonymous said...

buy ativan lorazepam 1mg para que sirve - ativan highest dose